Catchy is a Business to Developer Lifecycle Program Management Agency. We are thought leaders and work with some of the world’s biggest and most cutting edge companies to help create, manage and grow their developer ecosystems including Developer Acquisition, Evangelist Networks, Incentive Programs and Developer Retention.
This role spans across both Account Management and Project Delivery, with our ideal candidate having a solid mix of client facing experience, an organized and strategic thinking mentality and the ability to understand and speak to a technical audience.
Roughly 70% of your time will focus on “project management” tasks (handling client emails and calls, managing internal project resources, planning meeting agendas and organizing daily tasks) and 30% will be focused on “delivery” (producing final PPT decks, synthesizing data into recommendations, etc). Catchy is based in Bath, UK and Seattle, WA. This position will be located in the Seattle office, and will require approximately 10% travel.
- Quick thinking and natural charisma to handle client interactions and project management
- Ability to analyze and synthesize research into strategic action and recommendations
- Juggling multiple, fast moving projects at once
- Flexibility and self starting mentality to work in small but growing company
- Clear, precise and thorough writing for both day-to-day communication and client deliverables
- Create and manage project plans, including defining and tracking critical milestones
- Organize and run meetings and calls with clients as required
- Respond in a timely and professional way to client queries and requests
- Work with Catchy employees in both US and UK offices, in order to deliver campaigns/projects with the utmost efficiency
- Deliver final written projects and present them to clients as needed
- Track spend on all campaigns, to ensure they are being delivered on time and on budget
- Independently manage responsibilities for deliverables
- Manage Project Executives when necessary to assist on project goals
- 5+ years of agency and or consulting experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 4+ years of Account Management / direct client interaction experience
- Experience synthesizing data and information into key findings
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Knowledge of Developer / Technology space,
- Knowledge of SalesForce, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management software such as Zoho, Basecamp a plus
Download PDF Version
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to find out more, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.