Catchy is growing its media and marketing team and is searching for a Paid Media and Analytics Specialist to execute and optimize multi-channel media campaigns. We’re seeking a candidate with a background in media that can plan, execute, and optimize performance media campaigns across multiple channels, clients, and verticals. In this role you will work with multiple Catchy clients, managing the performance marketing programs for some of the biggest technology and blockchain companies in the world.
What You Will Do
Working directly with Catchy’s Director of Marketing, you will be tasked with executing, optimizing, and reporting on multi-channel marketing programs for multiple clients. The ideal candidate has experience in managing SEM and paid social media campaigns, and is an expert communicator who works successfully with team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Work together with the Director of Marketing to manage in-depth data analysis and reporting for social listening projects, media campaigns and other marketing activities.
- Execute, optimise and report on multi-channel marketing campaigns (search, social and display) for multiple clients. This will be inclusive of both paid and organic media management.
- Managing active campaigns, providing insights and optimization recommendations to improve performance.
- Work with Catchy’s wider marketing team to provide channel strategy recommendations for existing and potential clients, and internal Catchy marketing projects.
- Selecting tools for and creating best-in-class reporting dashboards and data visualization.
What You Will Bring
We are searching for a candidate that has experience working in paid search and social with a B2B focus. The ideal candidate will have an interest in working in a fast-paced agency environment.
- At least 2 years experience managing paid media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience with Google Ads and paid social advertising channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Understanding of B2B media strategy and execution.
- High level of comfort working with data sets, experience with Excel, and the ability to build client-facing reporting dashboards.
Who We Are
We help global tech giants, game developers, and consumer brands take their ecosystem innovation out of the building. For over a decade, we’ve partnered with clients to build, grow, and manage platforms that extend the usage of their products and services.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1=3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What sets us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves, and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.