LG recently announced its new mid-range 4G Optimus F series was set to launch in Europe later this year, and today the Optimus F5 handset has hit the shelves in France (price yet to be revealed). The device will also be released in South and Central America, Asia and Eastern Europe over “the next several weeks”.
The Optimus F series is LG’s mid-range set of handsets which will aim to target the middle-order of the smartphone industry, a space that is showing particular promise in developing markets.
Optimus F5 Key Specifications:
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core
- Display: 4.3-inch IPS (256 ppi)
- Size: 126.0 x 64.5 x 9.3mm
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5.0 MP AF / 1.3 MP
- Battery: 2,150mAh
Image by LGEPR.