We’re excited to announce we’re sponsoring SlashData’s annual event, the Future Developer Summit 2018. On September 13, Menlo Park, California will welcome developer marketing leaders for a thought-provoking and inspiring day.
An exclusive developer marketing event, the Future Developer Summit is an invite-only, director level summit where thought-leaders can debate best practices, share experiences and design better developer strategies. Headline topics include:
- how to engage developers in China/Japan/Korea
- where developer programs are investing next
- how to create developer personas
- how to engage data scientists
- how to work with open source developers
- how to build an AR/VR platform strategy
- how to engage with game developers
Guest speakers at this year’s event include Amir Shevat, VP of Developer Experience, Twitch; Arabella David, Senior Director, Salesforce; Ricky Robinett, Director, Developer Network, Twilio Inc; and David McLaughlin, Director, Global Developer Ecosystem, Google.
Richard Hurring from Catchy will be attending would love the opportunity to meet you. If you want to catch up with Richard, drop us an email to helloUSA@catchyagency.com and we’ll schedule some time in the diary. Although attendance is by invitation only, you can request to attend and get more information over on the event page. Hope to see you there.