The UK Trade & Investment Multi-Platform App Developer Mission is heading to San Francisco from the 7th-11th October 2013. Its mission is to build, optimise, distribute, monetise and transform apps.
UKTI is currently recruiting B2B and B2C companies with great mobile apps to share best practices and shortcuts to success from Silicon Valley’s leading brands and platforms in the mobile app industry.
Developers will learn from the best and have the opportunity to showcase their app during the week long mission of master classes, workshops, and a hackathon. The tech-talks are tailored for technical architects or developers of launched B2C or B2B mobile apps.
The agenda is:
- A pre-departure webinar to discuss Mission goals and objectives
- Four days of meetings and master classes with strategists and evangelists
- Multi-platform tools such as Adobe, Box, Mozilla, and StackMob
- Discovery and monetisation strategies such as PayPal, App Annie, and HeyZap
- B2C strategies such as Netflix and Kindle
- Platforms, Operators, and devices such as Sony, Intel, Kindle, and Microsoft
- Demonstration stand at networking event to showcase your app(s) to Silicon Valley press and potential partners
- Participation in a hackathon
Only 30 companies will be selected to attend so make sure you apply now.
Image by James Nash (aka Cirrus).