Catchy Seattle is growing
We are looking for a great Project Manager to help continue the growth of the Seattle office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the world’s biggest companies to help them create, manage and grow their developer ecosystems through Developer Acquisition, Evangelist Networks, Incentive Programs and Developer Retention.
This role will play a key part in Account Management and Project Delivery. The ideal candidate will have a mix of client-facing ability, an organized brain and be a strategic thinker, to deliver high quality work. Much of our work is delivered in written form – so be ready and happy to write.
To begin, roughly 75% of this role will be focused on “delivery” (such as producing final PowerPoint decks and synthesizing data into recommendations) and 25% “project management” (including handling client emails and calls, planning meeting agendas and organizing daily tasks). Over time, with growth of client work and evolution of this person’s skills, the role will move into more ‘project management’ and client-facing responsibilities.
- Clear, precise and thorough writing for both day to day communication and client white papers
- Quick thinking and natural charisma to handle client interactions and project management
- Ability to analyze and synthesize research into strategic action and recommendations
- Juggling of multiple, fast-moving projects at once
- Flexibility and self-starting motivation to work in small but growing company
- Deliver final written projects and present them to clients as needed
- Create and manage project plans for your campaigns, including defining and tracking critical milestones
- Organize and chair meetings and calls with clients as required
- Respond in a timely and professional way to client queries and requests
- Assist the General Manager and Head of Operations to deliver projects
- Work with Catchy employees in both US and UK offices, in order to deliver campaigns in the most efficient way
- Track spend on all campaigns, to ensure they are being delivered on budget as well as on time
- Independently manage responsibilities for deliverables
- Manage Project Executives when necessary to assist on project goals
- 2+ years of agency / consulting experience
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- 1+ year of Account Management / direct client interaction experience
- Experience of synthesizing data and information into key findings
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Knowledge of the developer / technology space, SalesForce, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp a plus
Download the full job description
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to find out more, please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.