Catchy is a small agency with big plans. We have offices in Seattle and in Bath, UK. Catchy is a B2B marketing agency specializing in technology companies with products targeted at developers. We work with some amazing clients including Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung, Google and Qualcomm. Our services include Strategy, Content creation, Marketing execution and Program management.
We are looking for a creative, data-driven and result oriented Marketer to help our clients design and deliver first-class campaigns targeting developers worldwide. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, budgeting, executing and optimizing marketing campaigns that help our clients achieve their business goals. You will also have the opportunity to work on internal marketing and contribute to promote Catchy across channels.
The role will require knowledge of a wide range of marketing disciplines including email campaigns, social media campaigns, developer acquisition and GTM campaigns. The ideal candidate will be required to have a solid mix of client facing experience, an organized and strategic mentality and the ability to understand and speak to a technical audience.
This position will be located in the Seattle office, and may require some travel.
The role will be primarily focused on managing the smooth delivery of various work streams for our US-based clients.
- Driving the development of integrated campaigns with the internal team to serve our clients’ business objectives
- Campaign delivery and analysis of campaign performance, generating reports and providing recommendations based on findings
- Defining marketing messaging frameworks
- Copywriting including emails, call scripts, text ads
- Designing and executing CRM campaigns (email and telemarketing)
- Designing, building and executing online surveys
- Running paid media campaigns (e.g. banner ads, newsletters, email blasts etc)
- Running social campaigns (inc. influencer marketing)
- Event planning (conference and meetups)
- Briefing creative resources within the agency
- Liaising directly and professionally with clients and key stakeholders at senior levels to report on project activities, gather feedback and provide constructive recommendations
- Working with Catchy employees in both US and UK offices, in order to deliver campaigns/projects with the utmost efficiency
- Producing marketing copy and design assets for developer communications
- Managing Catchy internal marketing efforts including creating speech decks, marketing proposal, social media maintenance and SEO optimization.
We’re looking for someone to be a proactive member of the delivery team. You’ll fit in with the existing positive company culture, contribute to it and demonstrate efficiency in our dynamic environment.
We’ll expect you to naturally demonstrate the Catchy core values – Collaborative, Smart, Flexible, Motivated and Accountable. The ideal person will also have the following core skills:
- Quick thinking and natural charisma to handle client interactions and project management
- Ability to analyze and synthesize research into strategic action and recommendations
- Ability to juggle multiple, fast moving projects at once
- Flexibility and self-starting mentality to work in small but growing company
- Clear, precise and thorough writing skills for both day-to-day communication and client deliverables
- Flexibility to effectively build relationship with internal and external contacts
- A very strong attention to detail and precise proofreading skills
- Genuine enthusiasm and experience in the technology industry
Report to: Project Manager
Base: Pioneer Square Seattle
Travel: Within the US