Catchy is expanding its operations team and is searching for a Studio Manager to help support the continued growth of the leading ecosystem marketing agency. In this hybrid role you will spend the majority of your time supporting the agency leadership team with tasks ranging from recruitment, to business administration, to organizational management.
What You Will Do
- Work together with agency team leads to write job descriptions and define role responsibilities.
- Help source agency candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline. Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements. Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
What You Will Bring
- Successful track record of managing multiple projects and workstreams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business operations understanding of how agencies work and move.
- High level of follow-up and follow through.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred.
Who We Are
We help global tech giants, game developers, and consumer brands take their ecosystem innovation out of the building. For over a decade, we’ve partnered with clients to build, grow, and manage platforms that extend the usage of their products and services.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1=3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What sets us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves, and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Interested in applying? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org