Catchy is growing its delivery team and is searching for a strategist to work closely with several of our global clients. We’re seeking a candidate that is well versed in audience first, data-driven decision making to drive B2B marketing strategy in the tech space. This will be a hybrid agency-consulting role in which the ideal candidate has equal parts left and right brain.
What You Will Do
Reporting to our Director of Strategy, you will be deeply embedded with our client working on research and analysis of the market to help develop global marketing programs. In this role you will learn how to use the Catchy Developer Marketing Framework and research methodology to distill insights and create marketing tactics for our clients. You will have the opportunity to design:
- Value propositions
- Messaging frameworks
- Content and channel strategies
- Media and social strategies
- Event strategy
- Analytics and reporting programs
What You Will Bring
We are searching for a candidate that has experience conducting market research, utilizing those learnings to develop impactful marketing programs and clearly communicating strategy to clients and other stakeholders.
- Experience developing B2B integrated marketing campaigns
- Market and audience research experience. Strong analytical skills and familiarity generating and working with quantitative (questionnaire, surveys) and qualitative (interviews, focus groups) research data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in PowerPoint and ability to generate and present client facing decks.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (Excel, Python, R, SPSS, etc.) prefered.
- English proficiency mandatory, Chinese preferred but not required
- 1-3 years of experience, with consulting or agency experience preferred.
Who We Are
We help global tech giants, game developers, and consumer brands take their ecosystem innovation out of the building. For over a decade, we’ve partnered with clients to build, grow, and manage platforms that extend the usage of their products and services.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1=3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What sets us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves, and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Interested in applying? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org