Catchy is expanding its consulting team and we are seeking an experienced Senior Strategist to join our expanding team of developer marketing consultants. We’re looking for a candidate who is well-versed in leading audience-first, data-driven decision-making, and who is capable of creating and communicating B2B and B2D marketing strategies that will help our clients meet their strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will be equal parts left- and right-brain - comfortable with big-picture creative thinking as well as digging into analytics and forming data-led strategies.
What You Will Do
Reporting to our Head of Consulting, you will lead the delivery of strategic work for several of our technology clients. The work includes using primary and secondary research to inform marketing strategies, identifying industry best practices, and transforming research findings into actionable go-to-market strategies. Working across the entire agency, the strategist will also ensure that our other agency teams (creative, marketing, content) remain informed of our strategic perspectives and tactical recommendations.
You will lead the delivery of strategic workstreams including:
- Developer-centric value propositions and messaging frameworks
- Content strategies for both technical and marketing content
- Paid media, social, and community engagement strategies
- KPI definition, analytics tracking, and data-led reporting
- Competitor analysis and industry landscape
- User experience (UX) and developer experience (DX) optimization
- Marketing budget recommendations, pipeline efficiency, and channel split recommendations
What You Will Bring
We are searching for a candidate who has experience conducting research, using these learnings to develop impactful developer marketing programs and clearly communicating strategy to clients and other stakeholders
- A strong understanding of developer experience, tools, and ecosystem as a whole
- Research skills using both qualitative and quantitative methods, including interviewing and data analysis
- Familiarity with user research including customer journey mapping,
- Defining KPIs both at the level of individual marketing campaigns and overarching organization strategy
- Go-to-market strategy across websites, content, marketing channels,
- Interest and familiarity with technology markets and industries, such as API integrations, artificial intelligence, machine learning, web and mobile development, blockchain and web3
Who We Are
We help global tech giants, game developers, and consumer brands take their ecosystem innovation out of the building. For over a decade, we’ve partnered with clients to build, grow, and manage platforms that extend the usage of their products and services.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1=3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What sets us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves, and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Interested in applying? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org