Catchy is expanding its delivery team and looking for a Project Manager to manage multiple workstreams and coordinate resources across a range of agency projects.
We’re seeking an agile problem solver who can quickly adapt to project needs and create solutions for our internal teams and clients.
A critical aspect of this position is understanding client needs, assessing team capabilities, and delivering on time and within budget.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with clients on several critical agency accounts with some of the biggest names in tech.
- Build, maintain, communicate and effectively manage detailed project schedules via our project management platform, Monday.com.
- Assist in project planning and delivery across the four Catchy service verticals (creative, strategy, research, and marketing).
- Schedule and lead internal project kick-offs to include scope, schedule, and processes to be used.
- Prepare and send weekly activity plans to project teams.
- Produce and distribute weekly external status reports to clients.
- Work with a talented, multi-disciplinary agency team to deliver work that delights clients and pushes the boundaries of great marketing.
What You Will Bring
- Experience managing marketing campaigns (social media, web design, consulting engagements, etc.).
- Experience managing multiple projects and workstreams in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of how agency work moves end-to-end.
- Exceptional follow-up skills, excellent communication skills.
- Decisiveness and the ability to prioritize, triage, and make real-time decisions.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to anticipate potential changes.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and pay attention to details.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Three to five years of project management experience, preferably with an agency role.
Who We Are
We help global tech giants, game developers, and consumer brands take their ecosystem innovation out of the building. For over a decade, we’ve partnered with clients to build, grow, and manage platforms that extend the usage of their products and services.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1=3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What sets us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves, and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Interested in applying? Get in touch with us at email@example.com