Catchy is growing its delivery team and is searching for a well-rounded creative to support design projects across the agency. We’re seeking a candidate with a strong background in visual design, content development and digital marketing campaign production. In this role you will work with the full portfolio of Catchy clients, to produce exceptional creative for some of the biggest technology companies in the world.
What You Will Do
Working directly with Catchy’s Creative Director, you will be tasked with concepting, designing, and producing a wide-range of digital marketing projects which include web design, content creation, digital media production, campaign concepting and execution. The ideal candidate is a skilled, experienced, and multi-faceted creative designer who is able to develop strategic creative concepts, articulate and present work to clients and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality creative with expert technical proficiency.
- Work across several types of campaigns for global clients in the technology sector. This role will be primarily focused on B2B, partner marketing and developer marketing programs.
- Concept, design, and deliver marketing assets (digital media, web banners, campaign concepts), strategic presentations, and editorial layouts (ebooks, visual guides).
- Lead creative development on large-scale projects and design production.
- Wireframe web pages and email layouts.
- Work as a member of Catchy’s creative team to conceptualize campaigns, develop best practices and push the boundaries of creative excellence.
- Partner with project managers to ensure consistency, accuracy, and efficiency in the creative operations workflow.
What You Will Bring
Our ideal candidate is an expert verbal and visual communicator who works successfully with team members, stakeholders, and clients. Experience with motion graphics and UI / UX prototyping is a massive bonus.
- 3-5 years professional design experience at an agency, consulting firm or corporate enterprise.
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Figma / Sketch).
- A strong design portfolio showing a range of creative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- High level of visual and verbal presentation skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with motion graphics and UI / UX experience.
- Experience working in the tech sector with B2B experience preferred.
Who We Are
We help global tech giants, game developers, and consumer brands take their ecosystem innovation out of the building. For over a decade, we’ve partnered with clients to build, grow, and manage platforms that extend the usage of their products and services.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1=3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What sets us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves, and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Interested in applying? Get in touch with us at email@example.com