Catchy is growing its delivery team and is searching for a content creator to write copy and support editorial projects targeted at developers. We’re seeking a candidate with a background in B2B marketing that can work with clients at the strategic level, while also rolling up their sleeves to deliver excellent work. In this role you will work with a team of strategists, designers and other creatives to build out technical content for some of the biggest technology companies in the world.
What You Will Do
Working directly with Catchy’s Head of Content, you will be tasked with writing and editing B2B marketing content. The ideal candidate is a skilled copywriter and expert communicator, with experience writing for an audience of mobile app developers and nontechnical business decision makers.
- Partner with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business goals, priorities, and messaging
- Execute copywriting, editing, and proofing of content and marketing assets (social media, ad copy)
- Synthesize large amounts of information and craft creative concepts and stories that address client priorities
- Work as a member of Catchy’s creative team to conceptualize campaigns, develop best practices and push the boundaries of B2B creative excellence
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure consistency, accuracy, and efficiency in the copy production operations workflow
What You Will Bring
We are searching for a candidate that has experience writing content for global tech companies and a proven track record of writing quality B2B content pieces. The ideal candidate will have an interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous agency environment.
- 2-5 years experience as a copywriter at an agency, consulting firm or corporate enterprise
- Experience writing and publishing B2B technology content such as blog posts, website copy, ebooks, whitepapers, and case studies
- High level of written, verbal, and editing skills
- Proven track record of taking a strategic and deeply customer-minded approach to content development
- Skilled collaborator who can clearly articulate and propose creative concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
Who We Are
We help global tech giants, game developers, and consumer brands take their ecosystem innovation out of the building. For over a decade, we’ve partnered with clients to build, grow, and manage platforms that extend the usage of their products and services.
Our Core Values
- People First: People are at the core of who we are, and our biggest investment. We care deeply about our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Collaborative: We believe in the spirit that 1+1=3. When talented people work together, we can achieve far greater goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Our work is more than a job, it is fundamental to how we operate. We bring our talent, our expertise, and experience to every challenge with enthusiasm.
- Professional: We put in the hard work and do our research. What sets us apart is our willingness to roll up our sleeves, and do the work. We are thorough, thoughtful, and consistently deliver.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Interested in applying? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org