Catchy is growing its delivery team and is searching for a well-rounded creative to support design projects. We’re seeking a candidate with a strong background in visual design, content development, and digital marketing campaign production. In this role, you will be the creative lead for one of our marquee clients and produce exceptional work for one of the biggest technology companies in the world.
What You Will Do
Working directly with Catchy’s Creative Director, you will be tasked with concepting, designing, and producing a wide range of marketing projects which include web design, content creation, video production, digital media production, campaign concepting, and execution. The ideal candidate is a skilled, experienced, and multi-faceted creative who is able to develop strategic creative concepts, articulate and present work to clients and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality creative with expert technical proficiency.
- Work across several types of campaigns for global clients in the technology sector. This role will be primarily focused on B2B developer marketing programs.
- Collaborate with strategists and account directors on brand strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will be able to conceptualize how a brand comes to life in market and be the long-term steward of that vision over time.
- Concept, design, and deliver marketing assets (digital media banners, campaign concepts), strategic presentations, UI design for web experiences, and editorial layouts (ebooks, visual guides).
- Lead creative development and art direction on large-scale projects and design production.
- Work as a member of Catchy’s creative team to conceptualize campaigns, develop best practices and push the boundaries of creative excellence.
- Partner with project managers and account directors to grow client relationships and ensure consistency, accuracy, and efficiency in the creative operations workflow.
- Manage, brief, and art direct a network of creative freelancers (ie. graphic designers, motion designers, video producers, and editors)
- Work together with production vendors to manage large scale video shoots and production.
What You Will Bring
Our ideal candidate is an expert verbal and visual communicator who works successfully with team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- 4-5 years of senior creative, art director, or creative director experience at an agency, consulting firm, or corporate enterprise.
- Expert skills in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong portfolio showing a range of creative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- High level of visual and verbal presentation skills.
- Experience working in the tech sector with B2B experience preferred. Preference given to candidates with developer marketing experience.
Who We Are
Catchy has spent over 12 years building developer marketing programs and engaging developer and partner communities. Some of the largest brands in the world, including Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, trust us to craft the strategy and execute on the big ideas that create millions of dollars in value.
Our Core Values
- Collaborative. We put people first and elevate others - from our people to our clients and partners.
- Inclusive. We embrace diversity in our people, our clients, and in our thinking.
- Fluid. We adopt a flexible mindset and embrace new challenges and opportunities.
- Accountable. We stand for each other and for our work.
Catchy is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Please know that if you're passionate about this type of work but perhaps don’t meet all the criteria, we'd still love to hear from youInterested in applying? Get in touch with us at email@example.com