Catchy provides expert end-to-end developer program services, whether you need a program created from scratch, or would like a comprehensive review of your current developer activities and offering. From our analysis of current programs in the developer space, we understand what works well in keeping developers engaged and an active part of your tech community.
Because Catchy is at the forefront of the business-to-developer marketing space, we are active in helping to establish best practices in the industry. We conduct data-driven research and competitor analysis, and we stay abreast of the latest technological advances and changes to the mobile space.
- We write customised reports for our clients and share white papers on developer programs, API program management and mobile technology.
- We analyze your existing developer profile and segmentation, then provide consultation on your strategy and explore how you can become more competitive.
- We identify your key competitors and research their current offerings. We also identify your top-performing developers by analysing APIs in top apps and developer tools, and we use this data to inform your target strategy.
We want our clients’ developer program implementation and execution to be as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We offer developer contact management and first-line support services, device seeding program management, global reward procurement and distribution logistics.
- We manage all background administration and logistics for your developer program. This means we handle everything from fulfillment and inventory of both virtual and physical rewards (phones, test devices and more), to contracts or NDAs with new partners.
- We create and deliver regular reports on all logistics activities so that you’re always aware, but never bogged down with administration, inventory or shipping.
We were the first agency of our kind, and have quickly established a solid reputation, taking on clients such as Microsoft, Nokia, Amazon and Samsung. Now with a global team of over 20 tech evangelists, developer program experts, marketing analysts and project managers, Catchy is leading the way in developer and API program management internationally.
The Catchy Management Team
CEO and Founder
After starting his own company at the age of 19 and selling it within five years, Richard began a long term career with Vodafone, growing with the company from 1989 through the mass adoption of mobile.
Head of Operations
Kyra brings to Catchy extensive experience of large-scale digital project and agency management. After growing her career at Virgin Mobile, Kyra managed highly successful digital campaigns for Comic Relief and Sport Relief before moving on to agency life in the South West of England.
General Manager (US)
With over 10 years experience in the agency world, Jason spent nearly five years as Co-founder and COO of WDFA Marketing – an advertising agency in San Francisco with revenue topping $17 million in 2009.
Head of Client Services
Tom comes to Catchy with a solid background in both corporate in-house and agency-side digital development. After managing copy and usability testing at Booking.com, he launched Amazon Publishing in the UK and managed Amazon’s UK Kindle content delivery.